Barack Obama using A-bodys to Win votes!

-
I think its in Oklahoma City. Its at a dealership if I remember correctly.

I thought the car in front of the nova was a duster/dart! Look at them mopar buckets baby!!

You're all right for pete's sake! Quit torturing my me! I never said I knew 1000% for sure, lol!

I think its in Oklahoma City. Its at a dealership if I remember correctly.

I thought the car in front of the nova was a duster/dart! Look at them mopar buckets baby!!

Yes, after analizing the damn pic its a post '72 Duster or Dart, lol! BTW, did anyone notice that the first four letters in analyize is "anal", lol. Come on man, I'm just trying to keep entertained,lol.

Yes, after analizing the damn pic its a post '72 Duster or Dart, lol! BTW, did anyone notice that the first four letters in analyize is "anal", lol. Come on man, I'm just trying to keep entertained,lol.

ANALyize......thats a good one LOL kinda like the ***-u-me thing,ha,ha, very clever.

Has Obama's campaign sent anyone else this flyer in Indiana or N. Carolina? I recieved this while in my 74 Dart checking my mail! I just thought it was kind of Ironic that I just seen a fuel line at my Local Swifty station (Elwood Indiana) and that I was in My Dart!

Fuel line explanation...The Local Swifty Gas will keep thier prices the same for the day while others increase thier price by 20 cents or more... it causes these crazy people to spend an hour of thier time to save a couple bucks in gas while spending as much with the car running and Heat or Air on!

-
Back