Barn Find 1973-Dodge-Challenger

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something doesn't look right, it looks like it has fairly new ignition parts etc etc for a barn find, and only $5000...seems to good to be true.
AL

He has a 73 Barracuda for 1.500 dolor's with a tittle just a body!!!
Yep 8) some one from Canada should check this out =P~

Just 15 minutes from me - I think I'll go have a look - want to see what the underside looks like. Had one of these way back - looked great until I put the front end up on jack stands - she folded in half....If I make there I'll take some additional pictures and post for the masses

Just 15 minutes from me - I think I'll go have a look - want to see what the underside looks like. Had one of these way back - looked great until I put the front end up on jack stands - she folded in half....If I make there I'll take some additional pictures and post for the masses
Thanks Jon , please let us know what you find out.

Please take some pics of the 'Cuda too. Thank you.

Wylde1.

I have had an email exhange with the owner. Seems like an up front guy and doesn't appear to be hiding anything. I will still try to drop by to assess the true state...You will notice that he has updated the kijiji posting with more pictures and info.... here's part of the exchange

Owner: Before I do that, I want to make sure that you understand that both need alot of work, and are not driveable by any means. That being said, Im also only looking for cash deals, no trades. Where are you coming from?

Me: Thanks - I'm coming from Kitchener.... I appreciate the warning - I am assuming the back half of the Challenger is a writeoff? Is the engine and tranny in "running " condition?

Owner: You assume correct, however I do have some factory frame rails for the rear. Those could go with the car if you were serious about it. The trunk floor needs replaced as well, and probably at least lower quarters. The engine was running last fall, but the fuel pump failed this spring. So with the exception of that yes it does run and move under its own power. It would be fun to see just how much power is there, but it would be unsafe to try on any roadway. The cuda is much more solid, but has had patchwork done to it. The plan was to transplant driveline and vitals to the Cuda after it was fixed and painted. But I came across another vehicle to do. Did you want to set up a time to look at them?

Cuda has been sold, and Challenger has a down payment to hold for one week, thank you all for inquiring. Thank you kijiji.

Did someone from this forum buy it?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back