Barn Find

-

mplsmyke

Reaction score
Barn find for real. Found this sitting in a machine shed for the last 24 years. Had to take a wall down to get it out. When was the last time you saw a Goodyear polyglass snow tire? Car is 100% original except for the headers which were installed in 1973, when the guy bought the car. As you can tell by the pictures the streering wheel is not original, but he gave me the Tuff wheel when I got the car. 46K,3 build sheets and a export car to boot. Hope you like the pictures

car pictures 030.jpg

car pictures 032.jpg

car pictures 026.jpg

car pictures 029.jpg

neat demon neat color combo all around really neat awesome im glad to see there still out there to be un-covered waiting to grace the road again,, looks real claen n straight looks like a good wash n buff she'll look new again remember there only original once

WOW, really, WOW. I want to see more pictures though. Give us more of the story, how did you find it? Does it run yet? Wanna sell it (I'm half serious)?

Beautiful Demon Mike =P~

Wish they had barns like that around here....lol

Superb find !!!!!!!

A little something to sleep on. when I asked about the build sheet he had no idea what I was talking about. I pulled 1 from above the glove box, 1 from behind the back seat and 1 still under the driver seat. Never say never.

He thought 8K was fair I gave him 10K. I was leaving with the car!!!

Where did you find it? I live in St. Cloud, MN, almost bought a green '72 340 Demon 40,000 minty unrestored, green and black in color, the damn thing slipped away after the owner stopped returning my calls! Sweet car, I am sick to my stomach knowing it may have been in my backyard! Are you going to bring it to the "Mopar's In The Park" show in Farmington, MN at the end of May? Would love to see it there! Nice find, they are still out there!

60 year old Mpls cop living in St. Francis. Goin to the show for sure.

Longgone,

Apparently, But not here.............I'd have taken more than a wall down to buy that one. :toothy10:

Longgone,

Apparently, But not here.............I'd have taken more than a wall down to buy that one. :toothy10:

Doesn`t happen here either, I only read about these things in magazines anymore. You`ve got to give Mike credit for his tenacity with that 2K tip.

where i live there aren't many barns at all.......:sad:

nice find though!

-
Back