Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthSwinger

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey all,

I've got some bucket seats I have no need for. unsure of the year. cleaned up nicely, just the one seat that has the tear on the front. insides seem good, but of course they are old. Seats located in Lafayette Co, pickup preferred. Asking just $300 for the pair. Great condition seats, not chewed up.

FYI, those are not from a 66 Cuda! The 66 Cuda had hard backs, metal trim along the sides down along the buns, and had a much slimmer profile! Look to be maybe 68-9!! Good luck with the sale though!! Geof

FYI, those are not from a 66 Cuda! The 66 Cuda had hard backs, metal trim along the sides down along the buns, and had a much slimmer profile! Look to be maybe 68-9!! Good luck with the sale though!! Geof

Thanks for the info. I'll get on changing it.

Thanks for the info. I'll get on changing it.
I question if those are Barracuda seats at all. Here are tracks the for 1967 through 1969 bucket seats. Notice that there is no U on the front of the tracks and they have two mounting studs on each track. If you posted a whole bunch of pictures showing multiple angles of the seat, maybe some will be able to identify them.

attachment.php

I believe we have a match.

VINTAGE PONTIAC 1964/1965/ LEMANS/GTO BUCKET SEATS MATCHING SET !!!!!!!

[ame="http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-PONTIAC-1964-1965-LEMANS-GTO-BUCKET-SEATS-MATCHING-SET-/161426851338?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2595ca460a&vxp=mtr"]Vintage Pontiac 1964 1965 LeMans GTO Bucket Seats Matching Set | eBay[/ame]

Other GMs may have used the same seat with a different cover.

Attachments

• csadsw.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 432
  • csads.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 439
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back