Not open for further replies.

woody30

woody30
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Contact seller
I just picked up some Barracuda (I believe it fits Dart also) convertible windshield trim. I have 4 sets. It's the 2 a pillar pieces and the 2 top header pieces per set. $200 per set as is or $300 for a polished set. Both prices are plus shipping from Walton NY 13856. I will get pics in a couple of days.

Should have a polished set done in a day or two. Will post pics when completed.

I just picked up some Barracuda (I believe it fits Dart also) convertible windshield trim. I have 4 sets. It's the 2 a pillar pieces and the 2 top header pieces per set. $200 per set as is or $300 for a polished set. Both prices are plus shipping from Walton NY 13856. I will get pics in a couple of days.

Second pic shows non ploished in the forefront and polished in the backround.

The 67-9 Dart/Barracuda convertible bottoms were the plastic inserts like the regular 67 barracuda/dart. They never survive being removed. Yes, to confirm these are the same for both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back