-
Status
Not open for further replies.

105cuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
These are a set of fenders for a 67-69 barracuda... they are in really good shape... They just need to be painted. Pm me if interested...

Located in Macon, Georgia

Attachments

• PIC_0093.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 263
  • PIC_0095.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 268
  • PIC_0094.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 273
My bodyman has a 68 and thinks he will be able to get new repop fish fenders from AMD. Anybody know if that is true? Supposedly Stephans Performance is getting them for him at $600 each.

I don't believe it but it would be great for us if true.

that price isn't too bad, considering how rare they are.... Im looking to get $650 for the pair!!!

These fenders came off a 1967 barracuda!!! I also have a set of FORMULA S fenders that i will sell( they are in very good shape)

Those look like 67s to me. I have a nicer pair that I was going to sell for $500 but will keep them in case my bodyman is wrong about the AMD repops. My fish goes to him Sat for rear quarters and trunk extension repairs and he quoted that same amount. I bet he decides he needs the fenders.

those are 67 fenders... i was saying i have a set for a 68 too (they are formula s with Badges)

sale pending
real nice you tell me last night you'll get shipping dimensions and you'll email me back last night. You neglected to tell me you had another guy pending, likley because you were afraid if he fell out you would just fall back on me. inform people, don't string my a** along, i passed up another set because you made me believe you were selling em to me.
thanks dude, no sweat though.

should of looked at when you joined and post count my bad.
pm recieved last night
Quote:
Originally Posted by 105cuda
i will take $550 for the 67 fenders (non formula s) and i will take $600 for the 68 fenders(formula s fenders)

YOU PAY SHIPPING

ok i'll wait for dimensions on the 67's so i can get a ship quote. then i will let ya know on the 68's (for my brother's 68 car) joe

Why are you trying to start ****???? Find another set!
dude i vented i'm over it not good business is all.
your new i'm just letting ya know if you pull this on other fabo members that don't have patience they'll call you out and tear you apart.
good luck with future sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back