barracuda fenders

-

jamesromeos

Reaction score
I recently purchaced a 1968 barracuda. Come to find out the var has plastic filled front fenders. Any recommendations on where to find new fenders?

Nothing available that I could find. Ended up getting a used pair from someone that use to be on here. Were sposed to be good but were junk. $500 down the chitter. BE CAREFUL

That was my fear....you never know what your going to get. I had the same issue with an old cutlass that i restored, luckily I only paid 200 for a pair but they were junk....ended up with a new set...wishful thinking for a barracuda I guess

Do you have any fenders for your Cuda at all? They do make a repair panel for the lower dogleg if thats what your problem is. One pair I have were repaired with them but not properly. Upper rails are good though. I know what you are going through.

it is one of the hardest items to find, and you pay when you do. Best thing to do is to scour swap meets and craigslist. If you're lucky you can find a strong pair maybe with bad dog legs - which they do make panels for.

-
Back