Barracuda hood

-

Frank

Reaction score
I have a 67 Barracuda and would like to put a 69 hood with a hemi scoop. The ones I have found are rusty. I have been told that a 72 dodge dart hood is the same. Anybody else hear this ??

I have a 67 Barracuda and would like to put a 69 hood with a hemi scoop. The ones I have found are rusty. I have been told that a 72 dodge dart hood is the same. Anybody else hear this ??

It is the 73 Dart hood if I recall correctly. Any hood other than the 67/68 Barracuda will not match your header panel because the hood has a crown down the center.

I believe 67 and 68 barracuda hoods are the same, 69 barracuda hoods are the same as 73 - 76 dart hoods, maybe someone can confirm this......

Anyone know what hood fits the 64 cuda that has a scoop

yep the 69 cuda hood & the dart sport hood are the same I have used a dart hood on a 69 cuda the only small diff. is the under bracing but you cant use a 69 cuda hood on a 67,68 cuda the header panel is diff.

I believe 67 and 68 barracuda hoods are the same, 69 barracuda hoods are the same as 73 - 76 dart hoods, maybe someone can confirm this......

Keith is correct. But on a 67 Barracuda these will look silly, because they have a ridge or peak in the center that doesn't match the nose panel.

You could use a 69 Barracuda nose, but the problem with that is that your 67 nose & grill set is about twice as common as the 69 set. Meaning you'd be swapping in the expensive direction.

I suppose a good body man could take just the center top area from a cheap, beat-up 69 Barracuda nose panel and splice it into your 67 nose. But it would probably cost just as much or more.

-
Back