-
Status
Not open for further replies.

74ChargerSE

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Gold Interior Door Panels for a 64-65 Barracuda. I have a Black set that just went into my 64, effortlessly. The Gold one is For Sale. Pretty Nice Condition for an almost 60-year-old part.

$150 plus shipping from Ohio 44216.

100_0007.JPG

100_0008.JPG

100_0009.JPG

100_0010.JPG

Yes the front doors are the same as Valiant 2drs. Chrysler added the big window to the Valiant in 64, 65 and 66 to produce a Barracuda. Most things outside of the Barracuda styling are the same. Not sure about the rear seat panel, as the Barracuda used seats that fold down.

I'm working on a 66 Valiant convertiable I body it from a body shop guy who siad everything was there but windshield and front seats. So far I replace 2 bent valves 4 pull rods,started,alternator, water pump ,radiator,carb, transmission crossmember, power steering pump and brackets. working on interior now, had to buy all the trim for dash, might need steering column, steering wheel for sure, door panel, handles seat belts, He lied a little. Can you do any better on the price?

295222419_2013051172211376_5794648505794131816_n.jpg

I will get back to you as son as I get a shipping estimate.

Did you have an interest in the Dash Glove Box Door?

I took the Door Panels to the post office today and had them quote me shipping to your address: $37.40 shipping. It is not that the box is so heavy, although it is not light, but the size is a determining factor for price....

If that is OK, the box is ready for shipment. You can send the price ($125) plus shipping ($38), total of ($163) through PayPal Friends (otherwise they take a good bite out of the amount and you pay more) or let me know you are sending a check.....

Larry

your paypal address?

I took the Door Panels to the post office today and had them quote me shipping to your address: $37.40 shipping. It is not that the box is so heavy, although it is not light, but the size is a determining factor for price....

If that is OK, the box is ready for shipment. You can send the price ($125) plus shipping ($38), total of ($163) through PayPal Friends (otherwise they take a good bite out of the amount and you pay more) or let me know you are sending a check.....

Larry

Larry
I need you paypal address

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back