-
Status
Not open for further replies.

billlove74

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a first generation Barracuda (64-66) for use as a daily driver in Maryland. Everything decent seems to be in the far West or deep South. If anyone has one for sale or a lead on one, please leave me a message. Thanks in advance for your consideration. Billlove74

welcome...one of these guys/gals will have one for ya...from what i have heard on this site...it's only a grand or less to get one shipped from cali to your door....did you go to the search at the top of this page check their...their has been a allot of nice rides in here for sale...be patient

Thanks for the note. I called the seller and spoke with him for a while. I intended to watch this car, but he lowered the reserve and Buy-It-Now prices twice during the auction and it sold prior to the end date.

I don't get why ebay sellers do that...misses the whole point of an auction...my $.02. If I see any other early cudas out there I'll let you know.

there is one on craigs list in ohio. 65 273 4spd. 7500.00. I seen it Su. goin down the road. It's a burgandy color. Not factory color. It has painted bumpers. Good luck

i seen your car on here! from n.ohio! white, four speed,red interior, your car is really nice!diffently worth the ride to go see! just my two cents! bill!

Dear FABO members. I am happy to report that I have puchased a 1964 Barracuda with a 273 and 3 on the tree. The body is a little rough and it needs some interior work, but the engine/trans run well and I am excited. I will be viewing the Parts for Sale Listings as I move along in my efforts to restore this baby to like-new quality. Thanks to those who encouraged me and when I can, I will be posting in-progress photos. Thanks.
Billlove74

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back