Barracuuuuda sign

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome! :cheers: Leanna has the colors I want. I can't wait to see the finished product.

All orders are filled shipping info will be coming to each that ordered. You should have the tracking info by Friday June 4.

I do have (3) extra 20" signs so if anyone else wants one now is the time to shoot me a p.m.

-RPM

... Leanna... there will be a few heading your way.

-RPM

Sweet news!!! I'm a bit backed up at the moment but did get the first MOPAR sign done yesterday. (More formal pics without all the 'background noise' will be taken later.)

IMG_1224.jpg
Blue Odyssey over Mist Blue

There's a few PLYMOUTH, DODGE and Mopar "M" signs still in line to do but hey, ya gotta start somewhere.

Awesome! :cheers: Leanna has the colors I want. I can't wait to see the finished product.

It'll be great getting to work with you Roger! I hope it exceeds all your expectations.

I'm not sure who all ordered the Barracuda emblems being shipped directly to me, but thanks for your confidence and for the business! Please drop me a PM about your color choices when you get the chance.

IMG_1224.jpg

how much for the mopar sign?

LOL! I appreciate that moparduster, but that one belongs to my customer 65BCODA. Knowing Roger though, he might just be inclined to sell it to ya if the price is right.

Send RPM a PM if you want one of your own. I believe the other signs are still getting cut but I'm not positive.

Same here! Well, actually, RogerK, dfnsmn34 and DRENO's fish all swam in today. They're cool! I've placed them in line. I'll keep you guys apprised of progress once I get started working on them (pretty busy so it'll be awhile -- sorry).

Thanks Roger, Mike and Dave -- I appreciate your confidence! And thanks to Scott too for getting everything here in great shape once again.

Hey gang. As of today -07/21/10- I still have 2 of the 20" fish signs. They are $35 bucks each and that includes shipping to the lower 48.

Accepting Paypal. Get yours before they are gone !

******smaller sized signs are gone... just the 20" left.******

-RPM

Got mine! Done by our resident Powdercoater guru! Leanna :love7: of PSC fame!

Man its awesome!8)

Layin on the grass! I just pulled it out of the ocean! It was fighting me for a long time! Barracudas are PREDATORS for sure!
Barracuda sign (4).jpg

Finally mounted on the Lanai...Wow what a nice trophy! It's a great conversation piece!
Barracuda sign.jpg

Aloha and Mahalo!
Mike

Barracuda sign (4).jpg

Barracuda sign.jpg

Mahalo Mike! Glad you like it! It sure got there fast.

Thanks again! I'll leave you some feedback ... another wonderful dfnsmn34 transaction. :-D

THATS WHY MY VALVE COVERS ARE TAKING SO LONG!!!! SIGNS SIGNS LOL........looks great way to go leanna.....

Sorry Bob! I wish I could clone myself and get some of the work out quicker. The turn around is happening, I promise ... there's just a bunch to turn around.

Glad you like the blue fish!

Well, Leanna finally got to shipping me my sign. I think it turned out TOO good so she hung on to it for awhile to admire her handy work.

Ohh, I almost forgot. After the pictures of The Best Sign Ever, you can see the special "Pin Up Girl" I have hanging in my garage. I should post her in the "Hot Mopar Babes" thread. :cool:

THANK YOU, LEANNA! Its Perfect! The sign I mean, the picture was a nice bonus! :cheers:

Cuda%20Sign%20(1).jpg

Cuda%20Sign%20(5).jpg

:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

PSCLeanna.jpg

Roger, I'm glad you like it! I'm also glad you're a patient and understanding man LOL (long story ya'll). Hope the cheesecake made up for the wait. ;-) Thank you for the kind compliments and for your business. It was great working with you! Feedback on the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back