Barrett Jackson tonite !!!

-
I'm in the leisure section of my shop watching it now too, I thint that 66 Dart is on the screen :-D

DSC02602.jpg

Just a little! Enjoy the show ya bastards!!!! LOL. I'm sitting here waiting on Dirty Jobs to come on.

waiting on 67 barracuda coupe,cannot get live feed!!cannot get list of cars will not log on, iwas on the list earlier but I went to refresh screen and it would not refresh:angry7:!

I enjoy watching it too, it creates the same curiosity as having to look at a car accident. Anyway, I thought that 66 Dart was awesome.....1 owner, with all that documentation , WOW! I hate it when you`re watching and there`s a Vette, Chevelle, Mustang, BelAir, Camaro, Impala and as they`re cutting for a commercial there`s a Super Bee or some other Mopar waiting to hit the block. When they return from commercial you see the tail lights of the car as it`s exiting the building and it`s on to another Chevy or Ford. The 67 Barracuda`s on now and when you look inside the engine bay, there`s a lot of improvement that could have been made.

Doesn't $22K seem cheap for that Dart? The crowd looks very slim but it is just the first day. We are supposed to go to Mecum in Florida next week but my daughter is late delivering my next granddaughter so we will most likely have to miss it. :(

Aww, they're cutting on the '73 Road Runner!

Going to Barrett on Thursday. :tongue9:

If there is a pic of anything specific that you'd like...post your request. I will try to get some pix.

That little 66 Dart that sold for 13,500 looked very nice & had alot of documentation.

Great start to the early A's coming into the interest of collectors. :-D

Northern Virginia, near Leesburg, Dulles Airport...we've gone to Chincoteague several times a year for the past 30 years or more so I've probably driven through your town! :)

I'm trying to get tonight's BJ list to see if there are any more Mopars coming but the site is just not responding. Maybe too many other people trying to do the same thing.

Going to Barrett on Thursday. :tongue9:

If there is a pic of anything specific that you'd like...post your request. I will try to get some pix.

That little 66 Dart that sold for 13,500 looked very nice & had alot of documentation.

Great start to the early A's coming into the interest of collectors. :-D

There's a custom fish, lot number 1306.2 If you see it go nuts with the camera :-D

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/application/search/carlist_Details.aspx?&In_LotNumber=1306.2

Things Are'nt Looking Too Good So Far.
Prices Are Low.
I Like It.

Know what? I've never seen the pony swim, gets way too crowded for me.

I love the fact that GM is trying to generate some cash LOL!!

6PK2GO - It might be nice to see photos of the YearOne/Evernham Superbird. There's also a little green Dart that they are saying is a 72 but the photo has a 70-71 front...would just like to know if it looked as good in person as it does in the photos. It will be interesting to see what that sells for.

Remember...its Tuesday.......

Exactly...the price you pay for selling your car is based on a scale of "timing" when it runs thru the auction (plus the commission). Tuesday is cheap and on up.....Saturday afternoon, early evening costs the most for the seller.

If you will notice, not very busy in the stands tonight.

WOW...66 dart...mint, beautiful one owner car...13,500

Yea...Kinda funny, that was my car. Literally...I owned that car for a few years. If you look in my gallery, you will find pics of it.

I am sick. My wife is wondering why we did not sell it ourselves at BJ...

OldMoparsRule

since i live by i went to see most of the cars, and there are some nice mopars in the crowd also with some customs like a 71 cuda with a 33-22-20 slicks in the back to a 67 cuda stock hood with hemi in with 4 subs in trunk. I didn't think the cars were as spectacular as previous years. Year one did a nice job on a superbird making it look like the old nascar days.

Wow whats going on..a '72 challenger sells for the same price as a '70 AAR cuda'..and a '73 r.r. sells for 24.2k....

-
Back