Barrett Jackson tonite !!!

-
One of the top sellers from last night..a '74 s.d. pontiac trans-am for almost $74k..never knew those were worth that kind of money..

One of the top sellers from last night..a '74 s.d. pontiac trans-am for almost $74k..never knew those were worth that kind of money..

They're not. Someone's going to have to sit on that for a long, long time if they think they're going to flip it for a profit. Of course, it could just be someone who really has a lot of disposible income who had one "just like it" in HS and just had to have another.

I don`t know if it was last night or the night before last but there was a 76 Mercedes 450SEL that sold for just under $8,000 dollars. There are some deals to be had there this year.

Hey dmoore. Last year there was actually a Neon green 71 Demon driving up on the auction block and BJ broke for a commercial. When they came back the Demon was sold and they never mentioned how much. I went online and it sold for $31,000 ! I'm packing my bags as I speak for Scottsdale.

I don`t know if it was last night or the night before last but there was a 76 Mercedes 450SEL that sold for just under $8,000 dollars. There are some deals to be had there this year.

It was Doris Days' Mercedes complete with the bumper dents, lol.

Was that the white one that had a 400 but had 455 stickers on it?

Hey dmoore. Last year there was actually a Neon green 71 Demon driving up on the auction block and BJ broke for a commercial. When they came back the Demon was sold and they never mentioned how much. I went online and it sold for $31,000 ! I'm packing my bags as I speak for Scottsdale.

I guess you might be gone now..lol but are you going to buy or sell?

So far prices seem to be somewhat lower this year, last night a '70 383 Challenger with loads of options and a factory sunroof went for $37,400 and a nice black '67 GTX convertible went for $45,000. '68-'70 B-bodys are still too expensive; $50k+ for the ones that went last night.

I DVR'd it today and just saw a '68 Barracuda 383 go for 63K. All original supposedly.

-
Back