Barry Grant/Quik Fuel/Holley interchangeables

-

demon seed

The Original Demon Seed
Reaction score
After declaring bankruptcey in 09 Barry Grant/Demon shutdown operations as of yesterday. The question is other than main jets and gaskets what other "internal" parts are interchangeable between the 3 Carbs. This is a legitimate question as some of our younger members might not know the answers so lets keep it clean and leave things like personel preferences out of the discussion please and thankyou.

http://www.dragzine.com/news/barry-grant-inc-ceases-operations/

What no takers.
At one time I was thinking of going with the BG series six pack, now I am glad I didn't, I have never had one of thier carbs, but they always looked nice, anyone have their carbs?? were they any good?? I hate hearing another US company tanking...

At one time I was thinking of going with the BG series six pack, now I am glad I didn't, I have never had one of thier carbs, but they always looked nice, anyone have their carbs?? were they any good?? I hate hearing another US company tanking...

I've had 4 over the years and no problems, but that wasn't the question.:mrgreen:

I've had 4 over the years and no problems, but that wasn't the question.:mrgreen:
I know but sometimes when someone posts something, or anything more people read, just trying to get more looks for ya.
hopefully someone will chime in with the answer your looking for......

I know but sometimes when someone posts something, or anything more people read, just trying to get more looks for ya.
hopefully someone will chime in with the answer your looking for......

Hey no problem Stroker, we'll bump the crap out of this puppy.

.........Ihave a 850 speed demon, but i've never had it apart............dam it looks nice as an ornament...............kim..............

I have two and they are great, Very little tweaking to get them to run perfect. I rebulit one last year using a holley DP kit and it runs great. It had all the right Gaskets, jets and the power valve is the same. I believe the throttle bodies and plates are the same too.

-
Back