Baseball playoffs

-
Gosh, I hate being right all the time...lol. Halladay pitched a great game, but Carp was just a bit better. These Cards remind me a lot of my Giants from last years playoffs. Nobody gave S.F. a chance, and the same can be said about the Cards this October. Nice work St. Louis, good luck in the NLCS.

Sounds just like Arod for the Yanks.Playoffs show up,and he disappears.

There was a reason Howard sat in the minors so long. Sure he hits home runs and that number has been declining, still can't or refuses to learn how to hit against the shift. All or nothing. Nice guy but it's time for him, utley, and rollins to go.

Dunno if you will find anyone to take Howards contract though?? It was a coin-toss as to who I wanted to win...really would like to see Halladay win...pitched a perfect game last year and then a no-no in the playoffs...maybe next year

Dunno if you will find anyone to take Howards contract though?? It was a coin-toss as to who I wanted to win...really would like to see Halladay win...pitched a perfect game last year and then a no-no in the playoffs...maybe next year

Always some team willing to throw away money. The Nationals gave Jason Worthless two baskets full last year.

My friend in Milwaukee just called and said he has an extra ticket for tomorrows game. Packing the car now for the 12 hour drive. Bringing the captured squirrel with me.

Love the squirrel this year :cheers:

Attachments

• 296080_10150327441293492_46473103491_8292784_99846370_n.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 92
Well the Detroit Tigers are in town for tonights against the Texas Rangers and some chic country western singer has a concert starting at the same time in the Cowboys stadium about 300 yards away so Im staying far away from that part of town.

Well it looks like the Texas Rangers are going to the World Series for the second year in a row............they might get a little respect now, maybe.

Well it looks like the Texas Rangers are going to the World Series for the second year in a row............they might get a little respect now, maybe.

Well, they got spanked pretty good last year by the Giants because they couldn't hit superior pitching. The Cardinals, if they make it, have a great pitching staff. So, if Texas runs into a pitching buzz saw again, they may be in trouble. Most WS games are at night, so Hamilton should be able to hit. We shall see.

Well, they got spanked pretty good last year by the Giants because they couldn't hit superior pitching. The Cardinals, if they make it, have a great pitching staff. So, if Texas runs into a pitching buzz saw again, they may be in trouble. Most WS games are at night, so Hamilton should be able to hit. We shall see.
Well the Rangers arent too deep in pitching for sure but their bats are second to none, except Cruze just hurt some ribs it looks like.

Well I was really hoping for Detroit to win as I think it would have been easier on the Cards in the World series after they finish off the Brewers but they seem to like having thier backs to the wall.

-
Back