battery cut off switch

-

68valiant400

Reaction score
i was told i need a battery cut off switch in my car to race at the track, because my batteries in trunk and faster than 11.99 , how do i hook it up? cant just be a cut off to battery that seems to easy and car would still stay running off of alt?

i was told i need a battery cut off switch in my car to race at the track, because my batteries in trunk and faster than 11.99 , how do i hook it up? cant just be a cut off to battery that seems to easy and car would still stay running off of alt?

Moroso part number 74101 for use with cars running an alternator. Part number 74100 for cars w/out an alternator.

X

wiring.jpg

wow thanks for the quick answers everyone "I LOVE THIS SITE " no waiting i can be in the middle of working on my latest project and get help before iam done a having a smoke break

wow thanks for the quick answers everyone "I LOVE THIS SITE " no waiting i can be in the middle of working on my latest project and get help before iam done a having a smoke break

Don't you know that smoking is bad for you ??? Unless of course it's your rear tires you're talking about !!! :evil4:

-
Back