bay area people

-

DusterBoy15

THE WISE(guy) MEMBER
Reaction score
ok so im about ready to get my exhaust done were did you get yours done and how much did it cost thanks

i had mine done in my barracuda by a shop here in hayward called mission muffler. i dont recall how much it cost, but whatever it was, it was too much. by the time i got home it was loose, and there is still a leak at the drivers side exhaust manifold. i have heard good things about rpm's mufflers, also here in hayward. sorry i couldnt be more help.

Up in Concord there is a shop everyone swears by call "Mel and Son's". I seem to have been on only person in town to get a sub par job done from there cause everyone else love's what they get. Roll the dice...

a whole exhaust system with mufflers is $500-600 for 2.5" including tips. its all aluminized pipe too. some say its high, i say its quality.

If you haven't already done your exhaust, a good place is Leo's Muffler on Kings Row here in San Jose. He hooked me up with 2.5" pipes and a flowmaster, and chrome tips for $325. It was on my Expedition but i'm sure you can get a great deal if you haven't already done yours.

Guaranteed Muffler in Fremont. A lot of people here bring their muscle cars and hot rods here. I just had tailpipes added to my Duster for $160...2 1/2 aluminized without tips. There is a delicate balance between quality and price. You get what you pay for here.

mel and sons is a good place to go in concord his prices are fair but it depends who? don (the owner) has working on your car if its don doing the work you'll get a a+ job, if one of the other guys do it it's about a b+ but all in all he stand's buy his work and it has a warranty for 5 years no matter what happens to your exhaust just bring it back and he'll make it right or until your happy with the results i know this because i use to work there back in 97 when he had two shops down the street from one another and i've been taking all my cars there since i got my first car in 92 and also the cars i have now :thumrigh: :thumrigh:

hello you have to sell cams extreme-valve covers m/tompsom- intake manifold, 4 barrel Holley 4-barrel carburetor-air scoop, now thanks

-
Back