[WANTED] Bayonet-Style Shifter Handle......

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arron tate

T B L
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Hello All,
Looking for a Bayonet-Style Shifter Handle.
Condition / Type of handle part not important.
Looking to cut off the mount (Bayonet) part and re-weld to handle that I have to make a custom handle.
Thanks in advance,
Stay Safe.......
Happy Mopar :)
Arron.

Shifter Handle 6.jpg

I'll have to look but I have a couple short Indy style handles floating around someplace not sure if they are bolt on or what you need maybe you know

Why not convert the shifter to a regular bolt in? I did my OD four speed like that. It's real simple to do and makes it so much easier to install and remove the shifter handle.

Why not convert the shifter to a regular bolt in? I did my OD four speed like that. It's real simple to do and makes it so much easier to install and remove the shifter handle.

Hello RustyRatRod,
Thanks for the suggestion cool idea.
I am making a temporary handle for this OD setup until I can acquirer all the parts to switch over to a true 4 speed transmission setup.
At that time when I remove the OD parts (trans, shifter / linkage, handle, bell housing, fork) I plan on selling all the OD parts as a complete set up (First dibs to FABO members) and really don't want to have to convert the shiftier back to a Bayonet style for the next guy (or Gal).
Stay Safe......
Happy Mopar :)
Arron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back