Not open for further replies.

oldkimmer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Contact seller
  1. Sorry guys there is a price change. Brand New Ceramic coated Schumachers . $600.00 usd plus shipping. Canada or the lower 48. Shipping will be $75.00 usd with insurance and tracking. Thanks. Kim

1BD17908-D8CC-4E46-A6AE-7AE2DEF733B7.jpeg

Last edited:
Note all Schumacher Tri Y headers for a big block are for automatic they have to be modified for a four-speed Looking at the picture they have not been modified for a four-speed so they are for an automatic

DUH ! I got a set ! Just could not quite tell from Picts.
Kim I pm'd !
I don’t know why you couldn’t tell from the pic it is very clear and precise do you need a copy of the modification that is needed for a four-speed if so let me know I have a paper that shows a picture and the measurements I would be happy to send it to you for free it’s a very easy modification the company that does it for Schumaker charges $275

Would power steering make a difference with these Kim?

These are the headers with the presidential solution to powersteering with a B/RB in an A Body. It's tight but they will work and the only company that offers a underchassis header with PS.... Lord knows I have beat my brains out about it....

JW

I’m pretty sure they work with p/s. But check the links posted by Dave69. It kinda looks like their coated, but not sure. Kim

Last edited:
I was told by a guy in town here that these headers are Ceramic coated. I looked on Schumacher’s site. They are $800.00 usd new. I’ll post better pics. Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back