-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeeper

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a set of four (4) matching wheels that are all 14 x6 and are big bolt pattern wheels. They have been sand blasted and have sat for a few years. There are no caps or lug nuts. Just bare wheels.

There are two additional matching wheels as well. One has an issue with a dent on the outer surface of the bead. These have not been bead blasted etc.

I'd like $100 for the four that match. I would consider selling the other two individually for make an offer kinda thing.....Cheap....

PM me with your email for pics or other information.

Note: I am going to go to Portland next week, and Washington in the next couple. If I don't have a local sale first, I would be happy to throw them in the truck and bring them with me.

No shipping unless I get to the end of summer and they are still here. Then I may have time, but it would likely cost more than it should......

I got them out and looked at them. There are four with no visible issues at all, and two with some minor curb damage (hammer fix kind of thing).

I also located four trim rings that fit, but I don't think they are OEM and are just a bonus, don't expect much.

You can have all six wheels and the trim rings for $100 firm.

I am going to Portland in a couple of days and I can bring them with me.

PM me if you are interested.

ROB

Later this week I will be in Washington around Yakima, and over the weekend I will be in Portland. LMK if you want anything delivered for free. No charge.

One time I was in Miami for about an hour while traveling. Does that count?

On a serious note, I haven't ever traveled further east than Idaho so I likely won't be down there anytime soon.

Sorry about that.

ROB

It looks like I will be in Weed CA on Friday the 23rd and up to Portland early to mid-week next week.

Happy to throw them on for a few bucks hassle factor.

ROB

Looking for front Jeson Gyro's slotted rims14's for mopar small bolt pattern like gasser rims

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back