Not open for further replies.

Brad4406

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
A-body BBP 7 1/4 rear axle. Comes with U-bolts, spring plates, drums, and backing plates with all 10" brake hardware. The only thing it does not include is the banjo bolt, brake tee, and brake lines; you should be able to take this from the axle currently in your car. The shoes and the drums appear to be thick; I'll see if I can find my mic to measure them and post that info later. It appears to be a 2.76 open ratio, at least that's what I calculated it to be. The only thing I have seen wrong with it, it does appear to have a leaky pinion seal. I swapped this axle into my Barracuda to tow it from SC to NE a decade ago on a car dolly with the rear tires on the pavement and had no issues.

This is the least expensive answer for anyone with a stock-low horsepower SBP A-body that wants to switch to big bolt pattern without having to change driveshaft, spring plates, and U-bolts.

$125 OBO; local pickup only in Lebanon, OH.

I will not sell the brake parts separately, but I will consider selling the U-bolts and spring plates separately. If they do sell separately, I will lower the price of the axle accordingly.

Attachments

• DSCF4689.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 294
  • DSCF4690.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 301
  • DSCF4691.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 287
  • DSCF4692.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 300
  • DSCF4693.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 292
$100 OBO. All brake parts can be used on a BBP 8 3/4 or Dana 60. Will not separate brake parts; all or nothing.

Sold-Pending Payment. I will update to reflect sold once deal is complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back