Status
Not open for further replies.

srixon4406

TURBO TOAD
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a set of 8 3/4 bbp a body axles with bearings shipping would be too 49234
I no i can buy new one's from doc diff but im on a budget and would like too see what's available
Thanks aaron

Are you wanting aftermarket axles or would re-drilled stock axles work? I'd have to look to make sure but I think I have a set of stock axles that had the original holes welded up and then re-drilled to BBP out in my parts shed. They don't have any bearings on them but I have an extra set of new green bearings I can press on them. If I still got them I'd make you a deal on them and the green bearings if your interested.

Are you wanting aftermarket axles or would re-drilled stock axles work? I'd have to look to make sure but I thonk I have a set of stock axles that had the original holes welded up and then re-drilled to BBP out in my parts shed. They don't have any bearings on them but I have an extra set of new green bearings I can press on them. If I still got them I'd make you a deal on them and the green bearings if your interested.

Fishy yes id be interested my only concern is im looking to upgrade to disk brakes in the rear and im not sure if the redrills would work because if I'm not mistaken the small bolt pattern axles hubs are different then bbp.
Maybe you no for sure???
Aaron

The hub offset is shallower than BBP by approx. 1/4~3/8" and I think the center register may be smaller too. I have some BBP truck axles I can measure and compare to get exact differences. I haven't done any research on rear discs so I'm not sure if they'd work either or if there's an easy way to tell. I'll measure things tomorrow and let you know and you can check to see if it looks like they will work with the brakes your looking at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back