Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyper_pak

Old School Chrysler Fan
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Contact seller
I have everything but the upper control arms.
All parts are used.
I want $200 for all or will separate.
Don't want to ship, but I could.
Free pickup near DFW South Texas.
Contact me if interested.
Front Brake Parts.jpeg

So all I would need is the upper control arms in order to convert my drums to disc? I got a 69 My bolt pattern is 4.5x5. I just took my pitman arm off and my idler arm all by myself with one arm I do all the work myself. So there are some things that I don't know which is whether or not that's good for my car. I know that the hubs I have right now are shot and I've been trying to find replacements but I'm just done

So all I would need is the upper control arms in order to convert my drums to disc? I got a 69 My bolt pattern is 4.5x5. I just took my pitman arm off and my idler arm all by myself with one arm I do all the work myself. So there are some things that I don't know which is whether or not that's good for my car. I know that the hubs I have right now are shot and I've been trying to find replacements but I'm just done
Yes, big joint uppers.
I used them on my 62 Lancer when another set I got from someone of FABO was bent.
You could use the aftermarket ones also.

So hey I'm at work right now I was wondering if you could call me tomorrow just let me bend your ear about some stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back