BC Needs 20000 construction workers !

-

PNK6PK

Reaction score
On the BC TV news tonight 20 to 40 thousand construction workers needed for upcomeing Port ,LNG,and hydro electric mega projects in northern B.C. Hell im 50 now and looking to spend more time south than north Ha! but hey if eny of you southern folk are looking, the BC Construction association is running a Job fair/ recruiting blitz starting in California in Dec. They started recruiting in Irland :wack: this summer. If we are that short of skilled trades seems to me they should have started south of the border to start with but oh well what do i know :coffee2:

Weo!Good news for me! Going to college right now for a C level welder. There was a job posting for a project north of town in a mine for a C level ( structural, and pressure under 15psi I believe). In a camp, 20 days in , 8 days out, $8400, unfortunately they want 3 years of previous experience :(

Weo!Good news for me! Going to college right now for a C level welder. There was a job posting for a project north of town in a mine for a C level ( structural, and pressure under 15psi I believe). In a camp, 20 days in , 8 days out, $8400, unfortunately they want 3 years of previous experience :(
Make your app. enyway chances they find someone with the 3 years is slim. I post job openings the same way for my operation " ASK FOR IT ALL , TAKE THE BEST YA CAN GET". it's just the way its always been. Good luck hope you can get on.

-
Back