be careful dealing with right stuff

-

chubsgts

Reaction score
i got 4 different prices from them on the same part with in one week
and there not really trying to make a sale when they want 100$ MORE for the same part as classic.
they dont really want to work with anyone seems like
and im placing a 500 to 600 order and there to busy to work with me ive been waiting for the sales guy i dealt with to call me back for 3 days now. today i called my only day off and i get some one who thinks im lying to them about the prices i was told and he wondered why i was only wanting to talk with the two guys i did during the week so the hole started over again with pricing finally i just said to hell with it.

when a customer calls your office to buy your product you should treat him nice not like im selling you magazines and keep your prices the same every time just tired of the bull **** i work ALOT and my phone does not work most of the day due to my building so my time is limited so really one guy in on sat and the one thats not ether of the salesmen i dealt with my luck
so next week ill try again some day i would maybe like to get my car on the road

called again today priced changed again but last time i had them save my quote so they couldint do this again ended up keeping to there 3rd price so i placed my order

-
Back