Be careful out there guys!

-
I haven’t had a beer since the weekend of the fourth, would love to have a couple though. Nothing better than an ice cold beer after a hot day.
I enjoy a Good Cold beer myself daily. The only difference during the summer is I don't drink one until after 6PM and then I only have one to three. Use to be 8-12 a day, but those days are gone. Would like to add to some comments, that it is important to drink water, BEFORE doing any outside work in the summer or winter. I don't use any sport drinks, but I will eat a few chips or pretzels that have a little salt on them. For those that have Hypertension (HBP), don't worry, you still need a little salt in your diet. Need to plan your work. I am retired now, but need to take care of the grounds of my property. I only work out side, in the morning and late afternoon.

I enjoy a Good Cold beer myself daily. The only difference during the summer is I don't drink one until after 6PM and then I only have one to three. Use to be 8-12 a day, but those days are gone. Would like to add to some comments, that it is important to drink water, BEFORE doing any outside work in the summer or winter. I don't use any sport drinks, but I will eat a few chips or pretzels that have a little salt on them. For those that have Hypertension (HBP), don't worry, you still need a little salt in your diet. Need to plan your work. I am retired now, but need to take care of the grounds of my property. I only work out side, in the morning and late afternoon.

Good advice. I knew I was going to work in the garden this AM and had a bottle of water before I had my (decaf) coffee and breakfast. I worked about 45 minutes, then came in and cooled off and had another bottle of water, back out for another 45 minutes to an hour then back in again to cool off and water. I'm probably finished outside until late this afternoon, the rest of the day I'll work in the shop or on an air rifle in the basement.

Boy this week was a perfect week to get covid and recover from it. Not exactly helpful for getting over my 104⁰ fevers cuz It's been 103-109 all week and the machine shop I work at has no a/c, last year it was 105 low for nearly a month. That was a bittsh

-
Back