-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cranky

One of the banned Henchmen from FBBO
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
He sure seems to be a scammer that sends a PM to a person with a WTB ad. This is the typical way they try to scam....

Hi Mate, Have you tried to ask Dave a forum member here The last time I got part from him, he mentioned he has it for sale you can email him at. davidalbert755@ol. com for a faster response from him.

Never ever respond to a PM like that but do report it. I'd ban him but he's the first person that I've tried to band from FABO and seems to be I don't have that capability here.....yet.

I had a similar incident happen on fabo with a want ad. Guy says he had a buddy on here that has what I need. I ask who it was, he then says, "well, he's not on much anymore " I look at the guys who's messaging me and see that he's only on the board for a few days. No prior dealing... red flags for me. The guy who he said it was is " Nixon rules" I seem to remember that person years ago. I don't respond. I later see a craigslist ad with the same picture as what he sent me previously. I flagged his ad. Sucks that assholes have to get on here and try to pull one over on us people.

And the owner of the site doesn't see fit for me to have banning power here....oh well. So wonder why I'm a mod here in the 1st place.

And the owner of the site doesn't see fit for me to have banning power here....oh well. So wonder why I'm a mod here in the 1st place.
Not you, but some moderator abuse their position as to banning members.

Nixon rules is a current member in good standing, far as I know.
Search results for query: *
I had a similar incident happen on fabo with a want ad. Guy says he had a buddy on here that has what I need. I ask who it was, he then says, "well, he's not on much anymore " I look at the guys who's messaging me and see that he's only on the board for a few days. No prior dealing... red flags for me. The guy who he said it was is " Nixon rules" I seem to remember that person years ago. I don't respond. I later see a craigslist ad with the same picture as what he sent me previously. I flagged his ad. Sucks that assholes have to get on here and try to pull one over on us people.

You go above and beyond with your abuse of power if you disagree with their politics. Sending threatening messages is a huge abuse when you disagree with someone.
I may 'threaten' with a vaca if someone continues to be abusive to other members.....PM being sent to you shortly and no, it's not a threat.

Okay, I’m going to drop it anyways for fear of being banned here as well.
Well, you don't have to worry about me banning you from here.....and I wouldn't just because of a discussion about it.

No mod has banning power only Joey far as I know. Take it up with you boss lol
Moderators can ban temporary and permanent
According to what I read today it would depend on what moderator and what forum
As far as a member abusing another member and getting a vacation or ban, it all depends on whose doing the abusing

I may 'threaten' with a vaca if someone continues to be abusive to other members.....PM being sent to you shortly and no, it's not a threat.
Feel free to threaten me anytime you like.:D

Not you, but some moderator abuse their position as to banning members.
When members start acting like assholes and abusing Moderators and the site owner with their gutter talk, then they deserve everything coming to them.

You were banned on FBBO for being a totally abusive asshole Steve. Don't make me post what you sent me on many occasions.

Build a bridge and get over it.

Stop the whining.

whaaambulanceanimqr3.gif

I got one similar on needing the frame pieces/CTA brackets. I specifically remember it saying 'mate', from a new member, and referencing another member having the part with an email to reach them. It screamed scam, and besides, 'mate' made me think Aussie, so shipping'd cost a fortune!

I got one similar on needing the frame pieces/CTA brackets. I specifically remember it saying 'mate', from a new member, and referencing another member having the part with an email to reach them. It screamed scam, and besides, 'mate' made me think Aussie, so shipping'd cost a fortune!
If I'm not mistaken, New Zealanders say 'mate' too......

When members start acting like assholes and abusing Moderators and the site owner with their gutter talk, then they deserve everything coming to them.

You were banned on FBBO for being a totally abusive asshole Steve. Don't make me post what you sent me on many occasions.

Build a bridge and get over it.

Stop the whing.

View attachment 1716096267

The phone number!! And sure wouldn't want a ride in that whaaambulance! A buddy of mine just got a ride in a ambulance with the 'heavy duty' suspension and he said it was the worse ride he ever had and his pickup rides pretty bad imo. It's a Chevy Colorado and my 2500 diesel rides better!
:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back