"Beak" Sheetmetal. Worth saving??

-

newmexguy

Reaction score
Am assisting with a local yards' final crush out. Blacks Auto, Dona Ana NM.
The owner died a few years ago, and the Executors are now doing a final crush. Anyway, in their stash there is the following left:

'74 Swinger - hood, trunk lid, RF fender and possibly front Beak bumper with pistons.
'76-'81 Aspen, Volare, and Le Baron coupe doors
'66-'70 B body Cowl and Upper firewall section. (no toe boards)
Mid Seventies Large car front fender with hood hinge. Fury, Monaco, etc

Any value to anyone? Near perfect desert conditions. I have no way to ship affordably anymore, and frankly don't wish to be bothered with the chasing around it entails, or the time, due to my Full time job, for shipping the big stuff. It would have to be Picked up by Buyer's Agent, a hot shot, or someone like a UShipper if I saved this stuff. I do know a UShipper, and he helped me move two lots of sheetmetal, earlier this year. A package deal for all, would be best.

Dave S
southern New Mexico

100_1709.JPG

100_1707.JPG

100_0311.jpg

100_1659.JPG

100_0475.JPG

100_0478.JPG

Last edited:
Absolutely worth saving! Somebody out there wants it.

Yep am angling to haul a third load out of this yard. I do know a UShipper personally, who can move it. Meaning to move it to customers.
Dave S

Yep am angling to haul a third load out of this yard. I do know a UShipper personally, who can move it. Meaning to move it to customers.
Dave S
I think that would be very kind of you to get it and offer it up. As Chuck said, they ain't makin it anymore.

-
Back