Beat the bird let's go A Body

-
1/4 mile or roundy round?

these are 2 vehicles build for completely different purpose

If I had my choice, I'd take the bird. Drive it once, sell it and buy a ranch in texas!

One of each, but if I had to choose gimme the bird! 65'

This was on Facebook recently, but between a 69 big block Camaro and the Daytona Charger. Yall shouldda seen all those Chevy gayfers talkin about how the Camaro would mop the floor with the Daytona. One even argued with me that the stock Daytona could never even hit 140 MPH. LMAO Those guys are morons.

This was on Facebook recently, but between a 69 big block Camaro and the Daytona Charger. Yall shouldda seen all those Chevy gayfers talkin about how the Camaro would mop the floor with the Daytona. One even argued with me that the stock Daytona could never even hit 140 MPH. LMAO Those guys are morons.

Lol! That’s why there are a rack full of magazines dedicated to those folks. It’s their bible. Ever watch Power Block TV? Hours of countless dribble dedicate to that group. How many times can we build a 4 bolt main 350 or now “My LS motor.” Boring! Agree with RRR on this one.

Back to the original poster... I’d pick Hemi Dart over Super Bird. I’m more of a straight line kind of guy. Turning left is not my thing even though there is something mythical about the Birds. Still want the Dart.... to drive. But for strictly investment- go with the Bird.

A lot of people talk and don`t have a clue what they`re talking about. I had a 69 440 4speed coronet that was way faster than that on the hi way.
A local racer and extremely brilliant guy I know, that has in the past even had national write ups about some of his skills , stated one time that dodge pick up brakes were the worst ever made. He was chevy thru and thru always bad mouthing mopars.
I had a 2002 dodge quadcab at the time w/ big 4 wheel disc brakes , and had occasion to use them severely a couple of times, they were the best brakes of anything I had ever driven at the time -------------when a stupid truck driver waits till u get about 100 yards from him and pulls out in front of you on a 4 lane, you doing 65/70 mph , and u can stop w/o hitting him, are extremely good brakes ! . If he hadn`t been going the other way and traffic very heavy rush hour ,we would have had a big problem !
Seems the younger the truck drivers are , the stupider they are too !!

Hemi Dart would destroy it in the straight line.

I'd take the bird all day long over the hemi dart to own one. The 440 GTS is much more preferable over the hemi dart if you want a factory big block.

Depends on how long that straight line is ...

bon3.jpg

... and which engine is in the Superbird.

-
Back