[SOLD] Beautiful Survivor! 1987 Dodge D150 LE - Asking $9,500 (Litchfield, CT)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

LD71

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This truck came to Connecticut from Kentucky a few years ago, never fails to turn heads! Every time I drive it, there's at few "Nice Truck" comments with many 'thumbs up' along the way!

Time for me to move to another project so I'm testing the waters, flexible on price and interested in your feedback.

Just over 100,000 miles, this is an 'LE ' (Luxury Edition), unusual for the 80's. Comes with a nice velour/vinyl interior and headliner, along with AC, Power Windows, Power Locks, Power Steering and Power Brakes (discs in front, drums in rear), tilt wheel, cruise control and intermittent wipers! Interior in exceptional condition without a tear or even any kind of harsh wear.

Bodywork in great condition as seen in picture, appears the right side door has been painted but this is an original unusual cream yellow that turns heads.

Parts of the frame are in such good condition that the original factory stencil marks are still visible! There is some minor corrosion on the lower rockers, a bit of surface/rust stains on the undercarriage but nothing major, no surprises!.

The engine is the reliable 318 backed by the 3 speed automatic which should be the TorqueFlight 727. Drives out very nice, have taken trips of more than 100 miles without hesitation. But mostly drive around town, maybe 1000 miles in past couple of years.

A solid truck we've taken to car shows or a fancy dinner, but works around the property too. Shows the scars of carrying stuff to the dump even though I always put a tarp down before loading up the 8-foot bed, no dents or rust. There is a small dent on top of the tail gate, some chips here and there in the paint, some pine sap on the hood and the lower section of the windshield shows some cloudiness. I just put a new power window regulatior and motor in the driver side door and have the scars to prove it.

Just a nice old truck in Litchfield,Connecticut, asking $9500, think, Larry, PM me here ! more photos in following comments

Prime photo at house3 qtr front.jpg

Yes, more photos would be great!

This truck came to Connecticut from Kentucky a few years ago, never fails to turn heads! Every time I drive it, there's at few "Nice Truck" comments with many 'thumbs up' along the way!

Time for me to move to another project so I'm testing the waters, flexible on price and interested in your feedback.

Just over 100,000 miles, this is an 'LE ' (Luxury Edition), unusual for the 80's. Comes with a nice velour/vinyl interior and headliner, along with AC, Power Windows, Power Locks, Power Steering and Power Brakes (discs in front, drums in rear), tilt wheel, cruise control and intermittent wipers! Interior in exceptional condition without a tear or even any kind of harsh wear.

Bodywork in great condition as seen in picture, appears the right side door has been painted but this is an original unusual cream yellow that turns heads.

Parts of the frame are in such good condition that the original factory stencil marks are still visible! There is some minor corrosion on the lower rockers, a bit of surface/rust stains on the undercarriage but nothing major, no surprises!.

The engine is the reliable 318 backed by the 3 speed automatic which should be the TorqueFlight 727. Drives out very nice, have taken trips of more than 100 miles without hesitation. But mostly drive around town, maybe 1000 miles in past couple of years.

A solid truck we've taken to car shows or a fancy dinner, but works around the property too. Shows the scars of carrying stuff to the dump even though I always put a tarp down before loading up the 8-foot bed, no dents or rust. There is a small dent on top of the tail gate, some chips here and there in the paint, some pine sap on the hood and the lower section of the windshield shows some cloudiness. I just put a new power window regulatior and motor in the driver side door and have the scars to prove it.

Just a nice old truck in Litchfield,Connecticut, asking $9500, think, Larry, PM me here ! more photos in following comments

View attachment 1716247241
More photos:

Dave 2leftt side.jpg

Dave 2-right side.jpg

Dave 8-under frame left side.jpg

Dave 9-bed.jpg

Dave 11 left door inside.jpg

Dave 12- driver seat dash inside.jpg

Dave 13-Headliner.jpg

Dave 14-Seat.jpg

Dave 19-Motor.jpg

@LD71 are you the owner of autoarcheologist.com?

This truck is also listed on their site

[/URL]
No I don't own Auto Archeologist, I asked him to list the truck for me. He was not aware of this site but liked it a lot when I found it and spoke to him about it. We decided it would be a god place to advertise the truck, I used some of his photos that were taken on a cloudy March day, and put in some of my own photos taken in the bright sun. This truck really likes the bright sun!

No I don't own Auto Archeologist, I asked him to list the truck for me. He was not aware of this site but liked it a lot when I found it and spoke to him about it. We decided it would be a god place to advertise the truck, I used some of his photos that were taken on a cloudy March day, and put in some of my own photos taken in the bright sun. This truck really likes the bright sun!
truck has been sold, thanks to all who viewed and commented on this great truck!
LD71

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back