Status
Not open for further replies.

Asktoro

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Photos here http://s1083.photobucket.com/albums/j392/kevinkeithmcirwin/

Basically I'm looking for cash, gold, silver, a dodge caliber or maybe a nice A body that's in a good condition :) I live in Missoula Montana. I have too much to list for prices individually but let me give it a shot...

Seeing ugly trophy elk mounts go for 1,500 to 2,500 on ebay.
White tail/mule deer above average around 250 to 600 and trophy/mutant 1500+ There's 7 mounts..... I'll play nice and say 6500 for all.

Horns/sheds/skulls I'd average around 50-300 depending on the size, whether sets match (less if they dont, more if they do because you could get them mounted ..) Coudln't possibly put a price on everything right now as i dont know how many total there are.. heh

Fishing lures about 800 for all?
Rods lots unused, some heavily used ... would need to count how many are there id say anywhere from a buck to 50
Reels 50-100 (we got some very expensive bait casting/trolling/salt water reels)

So everything I'm offering I'd place the value around 10,000 (bare bottom dollar) to eh.. 14,000-16,000? It's hard to put a price without listing and going through EVERY single thing, but I'm definitely willing to deal and discuss.

interested in Shimano reels/rods,can you list what you have,to make it easier,i am only interested in spinning equipment and rear drag on the reels.Thanks!

Only shimano stuff is just what you see the boxed symmetre 4000 ri theres about 3 or 4 of them, as for rods I do not know.

im trying to sell everything as a large lot, not yardsale pick n select... sorry.

Looked at the pics of the rods and in the back behind there looks to be a flyrod or two. What are they and what reels are on em. Interested in any and all fly fishing items. Rods, reels, flys, leaders, cases, fly lines and especially in the ultra lite types. 2 wt and smaller. Whatca got? If ya need to split it up.
Small Block

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back