Been lurking around for a while

-

hoffacaster

Reaction score
Hi all of you a-body dudes and chicks out there! I signed up a while ago, but didn't pay much attention....my mistake. This site rocks!

I live in Sweden, out in the sticks of Dalecarlia, a province about two hours drive to the north-west of Stockholm.

This is where I'm heading on Friday: http://www.bigmeet.com/index.html

Would ya believe 10000+ cars of american origin in one spot outside North America? Well, this 'hobby' has been going on for thirty years over here...

Thanx for making this site happening!

Hans in Hedemora, Sweden

BTW: My other obsession is electric guitars, do I have any colleagues here?

Aloha!! You are right this site is GREAT!
I do recall seeing a few other Sweds on the site...hopefully you guys or gals can get together at the meet! That sounds really awesome!

Aloha! Mike

Hans, we're glad to have you here among the best Mopar group there is! Tell us some more about your Barracuda.

You DO realize you'll have to post 10,001 pictures now -- one of each American car at that show you're going to, and one of yours! :-D

Welcome aboard!!!

Leanna .. Just another one of those A Body Dudes hee heeeeeeeeeee -- NOT

Welcome Hans! Hope you hang around and enjoy these great tec's and good people we have here.

And do like the lady said:-D. Pictures please.

enjoy. And it is nice to see another Sweden here. :cheers:

Welcome from Arkansas Hans.
and yes we have allot of musicians here. :-D

Howdy Hans! Indeed a premier Mopar resource you have found here. Love those greenhouses on wheels too! Yours looks nice!

Belden

Welcome to the best Mopar A-body site around Hans, great to see another Mopar enthusiast across the water. As for electric guitars I have a 1990 PRS Custom24. I`ve had many vintage strats in the past including a 55,59,60, and 62 but I`m out of collecting now and just have the Paul Reed for a player.

Welcome have a stor stark for me. I lived/worked a year or so in Orsa. Pretty country. I forget the name of the all night partys they had in Orsa but the people that had muscle cars would do burnouts and actually dig into the pavement. Ahh the good old days. Enjoy the site as it is a great one. Mike

-
Back