been spending time with my mother

-

alexis

Don't mess with me
Reaction score
I have been spending time with my mother lately,I am going to lose her within 4 to 6 monthes maybe 3 monthes.She has 4th stage breast cancer which has spread in her body.She beat it 5 years ago and it came back,doctor told her this on Monday not looking good.The chemo,she is on right now.I love her a lot and gave her the greatest things in her life,3 grandsons(17,11 and 9 years old).Great thing is my husband of 13 years, Charlie has been supporting me very well.I know it is going to be hard when she goes.I have so many great memories of her.One is one thing I am good at singing,she reconized that at an early age.My step dad has been there for her also.

so sorry to hear this. I have a very dear friend, neighbor that went through this 5 1/2 yrs ago. Hers was very aggressive but they used some experimental study treatment for 18 months and has not had it come back. We pray everyday that it stays in remission. Spend as much time with her as you can and have no regrets when the time comes. I lost my Mother 1 1/2 yrs ago. I miss taking her lunch every Sunday. Be thankful for the time you have had her. Think of the positives, praying for you,Joe

I have been spending time with my mother lately,I am going to lose her within 4 to 6 monthes maybe 3 monthes.She has 4th stage breast cancer which has spread in her body.She beat it 5 years ago and it came back,doctor told her this on Monday not looking good.The chemo,she is on right now.I love her a lot and gave her the greatest things in her life,3 grandsons(17,11 and 9 years old).Great thing is my husband of 13 years, Charlie has been supporting me very well.I know it is going to be hard when she goes.I have so many great memories of her.One is one thing I am good at singing,she reconized that at an early age.My step dad has been there for her also.

Sorry to here about your situation Alexis. My Mom is the only one left at 76 of her generation between the wife and I. I truly hope for a miracle with the Chemo, and if it's not to be, I hope she goes comfortably. These things are always the toughest on us survivors. I understand trying to explain everything to the kids is always difficult. You know how much she loves you, and take solace in the fact that she will be in peace when she decides her time has come. Prayers sent to Mom and your whole family.

It has spread to her lungs and bones so far,doctor fears it is spreading more.It hit my bio dad also,they were married for 9 years (1980 to 1989) and divorced when I was 10 years old.

Cancer....what an absolute EVIL disease. Sorry about your Mom.

Sorry to hear.. Family unity helps here, ask for it. This helps.

We lost mama in 1984 from it. It took 7 long, agonizing years. By the time she was close, it was pretty much everywhere. I certainly sympathize with you, but you are doing the right thing. I honestly have to say, my one biggest and maybe only true regret is not spending more time with my parents while they were here. God bless yall.

Will have this added to the prayers, its a difficult one, may God bless! Her and your whole family!

Prayers sent to you and your family! Spend all the time you can with her and your FABO family will be here for you when you need.

Sorry to hear, it is very tough. Enjoy all the time you can. I lost my my Mom 15 months ago and my Dad 2 months ago. Both to stomach cancer. Try to go someplace special you've both always wanted to. Lots of pictures. Prayers for you.

Prayers sent to you and your family. May God bless you all during this difficult time.

Prayers for your mom, you, and the family. Know that you are doing the right thing by spending time with her. May God grant his grace and mercy to you all.

Robert

Prayers for you and strength from God sent to you...I am so going to go see my momma today or 2moro she is 72 and in poor health but she's our rock and I'd be lost without her,but she's run a good race and kept the faith, have been spending more time in last 3 mths with her and letting her know she is loved and that we appreciate her,love them and spend time with them while you can...

She has been the rock in my life.Saw something I was good at as a little girl and I am still am,a good singer with a great singing voice.She is a great grandmother.We went through a few bad parts in our life.One was when my mother and bio father divorced in 1989,I was 10 years old at the time.She was there for me when I was 19 years old,I was sexually assualted and it was not pretty.One thing that is helping also,she is on medical marijuana for an eye condition she has.

Sorry to hear this...if you haven't done this already, find the old family photos and make sure you know who everyone is...I didn't do that in time, and now look and wonder, 'Gee, who is that? Why are they in the album?'

Alexis, I am going to lose my father in law this year to cancer. I've gotten to know him a lot in the last six months and I'm glad for it. It's good that your husband is there for you. That's all I can do for my wife, It's very stressful for all.

-
Back