Beer Ball

-

wheelman21

Mopar noob
Reaction score
Ok guys, I guess these have been around for forever, but I just found out about them. I was in Maine this weekend and found out about Bud Light Draught Balls, aka a party ball or beer ball. I've been looking all over for these things. I live in upstate NY (Binghamton area). Does anyone have any idea where I can get a few of these evasive creatures?

Unless they reissued them,no clue.I am a Bud Light guy,haven't seen one since the days of heavy metal being top 40 stuff.

They still make beer balls??? I used to buy them all the time 20-30 years ago. Haven't seen one now in close to 20 years. I still have a tap for one around here someplace. They were a good size for a small get together.....

Used to get them at Publix in Tallahassee when I lived there last year. Got a college town near by? They will have party balls.

Its about 55 beers in one ball. Good for me and 3 friends.

I haven't seen one in 15+ years. Bulk beer is a good thing. Every garage should have one.
c9c3e001.jpg

We used to buy Matt's beer balls back in the day...may want to go to a couple local distributors and ask

The local distributor sells beer balls in my area, along with what I like to call "Mini Kegs"

Never bought either though, I'm a solo drinker (since most of my friends are busy with college). So I just buy 24 or 30 packs of Keystone Ice (cheap effective booze) to feed my thirst.

Occasionally I'll splurge on a nice bottle of Jack Daniels.

We used to get Matt's beer balls back in the late '70s, early '80s!!! AAAAAAAAH, the much younger partying days!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUUUUUUT STILL GOING!!!!!!!!!!

i think they are all stored in area 51 now...lol havent seen one since the late 70's

Some great memories or lack of came from many of those crazy plastic balls:D

I used to get Miller Genuine Draft in those back in 80's. We used to bury them on the beach on Lake Michigan and they'd stay cold until empty. I think they called them party balls.

-
Back