Beers Thread

-

seabee

Reaction score
What is everyone drinking? I'm close to refilling the kegerator and want to try something new. I usually rotate between Pabst and IPA Microbrews in 1/4 keg increments.

I've been drinking Leinenkugel's Sunset Wheat lately. However, as far as keg beer is concerned, I prefer Miller Lite.

Beer is pony pisssss lol just kidding,Cindy and I are going to drink Mikes hard Lemon aid tonight can you say 7 percent, beer is what 4 what a joke.

Beer is pony pisssss lol just kidding,Cindy and I are going to drink Mikes hard Lemon aid tonight can you say 7 percent, beer is what 4 what a joke.

That Mike's gives me massive heartburn. IPA's are anywhere from 6-12% but I like to span out my drinking over the entire evening without getting s**t-housed and waking up with a massive hangover. When heavy drinking is in order though, I open the bourbon cabinet.

Vancouver Island Brewery 'Islander Lager'.
They make some damn good beer. They have an amber ale that they brewed up specially for the 100th anniversary of the Canadian Navy called 'Sea Dog'. Good stuff!

If you can find it there are some good Aussie imports, VB -Victoria Bitter- and XXXX -yes that the name-

Rickards White for somthing cheaper is good.

Can't forget MooseHead either the only major independent brewery left in Canada

Just me.. I know 8)

FOR SALE FABO 068.jpg

FOR SALE FABO 069.jpg

honey brown lager. smooth and not a bad after taste. ued to drink rolling rock and killyas red. and little kings

good stuff, there was another kronenbourg beer- the 1664 part, it was good too

I used to drink Kronenbourg on tap when I lived in England @ the Angel Pub in Bury St. Edmunds. It was cooler than most pubs kept their beer, and the beer had one of the best finishes of any beer I've ever had.

The Kronenbourg 1664 ain't cheap, but chill it, pour it into a good beer glass, let it breathe for a few minutes, and you have a great taste treat at your fingertips.

FF

I love to drink Black Butte Porter ( easy to find here since its brewed in Oregon ). Also, if you can get ahold of the Terminator from McMinnamans (sp?) in Oregon it is delicous ( I'm a big fan of dark beers if I'm not gonna be drinking Bacardi or Crown ).

Guinnes is always a nice stand by.

Since I just graduated college, I'm still in the 'light beer is only for drinkin' games' mode. Though, I can't lie, I do still enjoy keystone light or coors light when I'm hangin our with friends...

Bud

sometimes i'll get st. pauly girl, not because of the obvious name thing, but because they have nice green cappable bottles that i can re-use when i make my own brew... which is the finest btw!!
...cheers

I drink Leinenkugel regular, Leinies red or occasionally the sunset wheat or honey weis.
If not those, I enjoy Grain Belt premium or a good old fashioned Schlitz.
If I'm going cheap I like MGD or Coors light.

-
Back