Before the 70 duster and the 68 superbee

-

Blind Squirrel

Reaction score
I've got the 70 Duster all prepped, yarded out the old mill and found a good home for it. All the new parts are on hand. The new mill is built but short a transmission. New parts all over the wife's house. That's what she calls it until she wants something cleaned. Then it our's. And this beast keeps getting in the way. 1936 International/1957 Chevrolet Wagon

How do we maintain our sanity and are they every really done? Does that magic day ever appear? I don't want to be that guy that has a kid come knock on the door and says "Mister want to sell that car?" Me: "Nope, I'm gonna fix her up one day."

To keep from feeling like I was breaking the rules being this is my favorite Mopar place. I started the posting for the dusters build under "The Mopar Adventure" I hope you enjoy a long, slow, documented ride.
20150924_130150.jpg

Just started putting the old Overland/Willy's/Jeep. HD IHC flathead motor together. Hey wait! That sure is the long way around to get to Ma Mopar. Overland started out as a coach builder and then built motors. IHC needed a motor for it's trucks and purchased the Overland/Willy's design. Willy's became jeep and jeep became mopar. But IHC still exists, only purchasing the design from Overland. Anyway, go see something a little different and 92 years old being rebuilt and the challenges is creates. 1936 International/1957 Chevrolet Wagon

-
Back