Beginners,doing multiple modifications at once......

-
LOL Roth has NO performance records,so I guess that was a waste of time. You must build some real serious stuff. LOL You got some tips for me?? LOL I just hang around the winners in many classes.Yes,we made the field at Lights out V at SGMSP. You?? My personality is fine with folks face to face and no internet garbage to cloud the truth.

He comes here,to tease.He more than know's is ****. He's good.

that is advice I really need to take .......I have diagnosed the problem as AADD

Automotive Attention Deficit Disorder......and I have a hard time staying on one project in one area to completion.

and if there are more people like me ....I have more cars than one person should have .....so I tend to jump from car to car and in the meantime im spinning my wheels (not in a good way).....I think as of now I might have the most threads in the Members restoration forum and they are all for different cars, then add model car building and just the general FABO projects that come up.....whewww I need or more hours in a day

OR

I could take you advice and stay focused and get something done.

only time will tell as to how simple I make this.

but either way ...thanks for the advice ...I would give you a nickel if you had a stand like Lucy from Peanuts. :thumblef: :hello2: and we really should help each other stay focused ......support group time .....im in :shock:

This not an actual problem. One thing I've learned in therapy is to be an optimist so I've taken that approach. While my therapist and my family insist that I have several cars and 3 harleys in various states of disrepair, I tell them they are in various states of reconstruction and I don't have a time frame for completion. They're in denial.:poke:

-
Back