being poor

-

iggys68dart

Reaction score
darn it stinks being poor and owning a mopar let me take that back its awsome owning a mopar just my build will be a lot slower but she is still mine and i am proud of her in any condition along the way but it still stinks to be monetarily challenged but i do get a lot of great advice and knowledge off of this site (momma always told me look for silver lining on any dark cloud) and moms always right ](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)

neighbor promises to send to me i dont own a digital camera right now and yes i know thats lame will be posting a pic by next week one way or the other it looks like the bill goldberg car before build minus vinyl top but is the one constant thing in my life if yall can understand that bye the way dig that phrase kinda like drive it like you stole it

Hey iggy,im in the same spot.Just buying the motor and tranny alone for my 72 Duster drained me and I have alot to deal with.1.Used parts or parts cars in my area are almost non-existent 2.New parts and even used parts for these cars are very expensive.3.I lack the help needed to finish my car.I know once I gather the parts,I and I alone will be yanking the /6 out and doing the V8 swap and its even worse that I dont have a garage so I do all the work outdoors.The money situation got even worse when my sister suffered a stroke last month so I had to take a leave from work to help out.My family and the bills come first before my car,but Im hoping I can have it going by August so I can enjoy it a little bit before the snow comes.Then over the winter,I can do the body work for next summer.But even if I have to do it in the hot weather and outside wrenching on it while being eaten alive by mosquitos,Im determined to get it done.I know how you feel and it really sux.:angry7:
IMG_0351-1.jpg
IMG_0356-1.jpg

i would help in a heartbeat but my knowledge is lacking and theres too many miles but if closer i would lend support and help anyway i could prayers are with your sis take care

Dude I feel ur pain my projects are on hold right now due to lack of funds,,my car has been ready for paint for 3 months hang in there and the silver lining will shine at some point..take care......superdart340

-
Back