Not open for further replies.

MotoMel

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
S.B. Mopar parts
Just 2 parts for S.B. Mopars
1. Aluminum bell housing bearing part number 3515 734 with 09104 below that and then the number 72 which I think is the year date followed by a group of boxes.
I have no idea of the worth of this part but I know a lot were replaced with scatter shields in Darts, etc. and then tossed. This will be a great part for a stab at 100 point restoration. Somebody make me an offer that I can’t refuse, plus shipping at actual cost with insurance if you pay for it.
1. Reman. 727 trans for small block 4X4. It’s supposed to be for Ram pick ups, SUVs and some Jeep vehicles. I had 4 of these that I bought and have sold the other 3 with no negative feedback. I kept this one for my van that is now gone. This trans uses a divorced transfercase. It’s taking up needed space and has to go. I prefer local pick up but will strap it to a pallet for shipping or the buyer can arrange packing and shipping. $400.00 OBO plus shipping.
These items are in Virginia Beach Va. 23452
I am on several Ford truck and Lincoln Mark VIII forums with the same name “MotoMel” and have been for up to 10 years so you can check on me that way if you want. Nothing to hide, just good parts at fair prices.

Mopar S B Parts 012.jpg

Mopar S B Parts 014.jpg

Mopar S B Parts 727 1.jpg

Mopar S B Parts 727 2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back