Bellhousing clutch cover

-

tbr1806

Reaction score
I just bought a 74 Plymouth duster with a 225 /6 and a (manual) 3spd on the floor. The bellhousing clutch cover (I hope the is the proper name) is missing. I am looking for one but all of the ones I find are either for a small block or big block 4 spd. Can anyone point me in the right direction? The bolt pattern is very similar to the one pictured below but it says its for a big block transmission.

TR-DC10.jpg

From bottom bolt hole to bottom bolt hole it looks to be 10.5" on my bell housing.

I just bought a 74 Plymouth duster with a 225 /6 and a (manual) 3spd on the floor. The bellhousing clutch cover (I hope the is the proper name) is missing. I am looking for one but all of the ones I find are either for a small block or big block 4 spd. Can anyone point me in the right direction? The bolt pattern is very similar to the one pictured below but it says its for a big block transmission.

TR-DC10.jpg

From bottom bolt hole to bottom bolt hole it looks to be 10.5" on my bell housing.
This one looks like it's 14 1/2 on the front and 10 3/4 on the trans side. It was marked as a 225 cover plate.

Attachments

• 1GetAttachment.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 51
  • 2untitled.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 51
  • GetAttachment.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 63
-
Back