belt line molding install

-

ptptCuda

Reaction score
I finally have gotten around to putting on the belt line stainless molding on my 69 Cuda Notch. I have no screw hole for the back part of 1/4 window belt molding to be held down and I can't find any pictures on-line to help me. Could some of you members take pictures of your 67-69 notch rear 1/4 belt line trim, especially where the back part screws down.

Is the clip there for the trim? Imagine it is similar to the fastback. On the Fastback that odd hard to find clip in the trim has a hole for a small very short screw that installs from the inside behind the garnish molding. On the Fastback there are two. On low and one about 3/4 up.

I find no clip in the trim and the way the back part of the belt line molding looks it only looks like a small screw should be used. I think that possibly the guy I bought this from may have bondoed the hole over. Can you send a picture of the clip and holes related to your belt line molding, this may help me greatly.

One last time to all For A body Mopar members: can someone shoot a picture of your 67-69 Barracuda notchback rear belt line molding (of course while it is in place on your car). I would be even OK with a fastback picture.

-
Back