DSC09008 B.JPG

DSC08997 B.JPG

DSC09020 B.JPG

DSC09023 B.JPG

DSC09024 B.JPG

DSC09007 B.JPG

DSC09004 B.JPG

DSC09003 B.JPG

Eddie's brother Will won a third place plaque for his very nice 69 Roadrunner... Unfortunately I was not able to get pictures of the Roadrunner as they left when the rain started before I made it to their section...

However, I heard the award announced and was able to go up and receive it for them....

Congrats Will!!! :thumbsup:

DSC00032 B2.jpg

6 PM Edit: Eddie sent me a picture of Will's Roadrunner, here it is...

Wills Roadrunner.jpg

Last edited:
Here's some storm clouds that I snapped a few shots of as I was on my way home:

DSC00124 B.JPG

DSC00126 B.JPG

DSC00127 B.JPG

DSC00129 B.JPG

DSC00132 B.JPG

DSC00134 B.JPG

DSC00137 B.JPG

DSC00144 B.JPG

DSC00150 B.JPG

DSC00151 B.JPG

DSC00160 B.JPG

DSC00164 B.JPG

Thank you, I have my eye on one north of me about 30 miles, wife still hanging on to it, she will be moving soon and she has my number

You're welcome...

Save that picture of the brochure for reference...

That was the only Dude Truck that I saw there, but I did get some pics of it... :thumbsup:

Ok, that's 2 hours and 45 minutes of posting... That's all of my pictures from there...

I need a break....

If anybody else went and has some pictures, go ahead and add yours to this thread...

What a great bunch of photo's you and us will be able to keep as a document Karl :thumbsup: Thank you for taking the time to shoot the engine and int shots that go with these great rides You did great :thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

What a great bunch of photo's you and us will be able to keep as a document Karl :thumbsup: Thank you for taking the time to shoot the engine and int shots that go with these great rides You did great :thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

I'm thinking of doing this for the shows that I get to, maybe we can make a section for posting pictures from each meet... we can gather a good database of the different cars and their options for everybody to see and refer to for their builds...

Plus people too far away can get a feel for the show and enjoy it also...

Not to mention, who doesn't like car ****???

Nice job on pics! Thanks!
Was there yesterday selling. Low turnout for swap area,probably do to afternoon rain prediction(and they were right for once) but awesome cars as usual.
(Need more A bodies, though.LOL)

The rain started before I got to the a-body section and most of them left... :BangHead:

I also had to go to the car and change the battery in the camera because the first one was all used up from a fresh charge... :(

By the time I got back from the car, all but two of the a-bodies from that section were left... :eek:

But I got those before they got away... :thumbsup:

I was there taking pictures for a good 3 - 4 hours... :popcorn:

I stayed for the light rain that blew over quick and left just before the heavy stuff came in.... :rolleyes:

Nice job with the pics. :thumbsup:
Did you go back to the verts for top up pics after the rain started, or did they run the tops up and down for the official event photographer?

Really cool pix. Purple daytona is a "dayclona" check out the 1970 locking steering column, hiback bucket seats, and glove box door give it away. Interesting that it doesnt have the padded upper interior panels with the charger medallion either. Those were on 68-70 model chargers. Nice car though. I wouldent kick it out of my garage lol.

Last edited:
What a show. Thank you for the wonderful pictures and all the time it took you to put this together.

-
Back