-
Status
Not open for further replies.

JDMopar

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Contact seller
I'm selling this bench seat that I bought to put in my Duster. I'm using a different seat, and don't need this one sitting around. I AM NOT PARTING THE SEAT OUT. Just want to sell it complete. It looks ragged, but is easily rebuildable with new covers and cushions. There are no hinge covers, and one latch knob is missing. It has seat belts hanging in it that are included. I paid a hundred bucks for it, and just want my money back. That, or trade me 3 orange 340 air cleaners for it. This would be a pain to ship, so pick up is preferred. Seat is a few miles from Asheville,NC. Thanks for looking. :glasses7:

Seat001.jpg

The only other one I have is just like the one above, but with the armrest folded down. There is no salvageable upholstery, just a good frame and it has the tracks on it. These are getting so hard to find, it didn't bother me to buy it in this condition. PM if interested.

i live in jacksonville nc, i could take a weekend to come pick it up. it looks very rough, you know where i can score the foam? i got the skins, just cant find the foam. also is it black or blue?

Pretty sure you can get the foam from Legendary Interiors. If not, any good auto upholstery shop should be able to fit new foam,cotton, and burlap. It's blue, but I doubt there's one GOOD shred of upholstery on it! LOL Think about it and send me a PM. I could possibly bring it closer to you, as I need to deliver an E-body back seat to a friend in Myrtle Beach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back