[SOLD] Bench seats for a 1970 Dart

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a set of bench seats from a 1970 Dart. Front and rear. Tracks are on the front ones. Seats are in good shape. I had them recovered in a factory looking pattern about 10 years ago. They are blue. $100.00 pick up only. Send me a PM if interested

Thanks

102_0035.JPG

102_0037.JPG

102_0036.JPG

102_0031.JPG

102_0033.JPG

102_0034.JPG

I'm interested in the front bench but I'm in New York. See how it goes and if they don't move and you would consider shipping let me know, thanks, Anton

Okay. I will sell you just the front if you want. How to ship it though. Truck freight I guess. I don't want to build a crate for this.

I think the easiest way to do this would be to disassemble the seat into three parts and box each individually UPS might be the best carrier I would need to know how much you are asking for the front bench only along with total shipping to zip 10547 thanks

I guess I still want $100 if I have to ship it. You pay for all the shipping. I will have to check with UPS and see what shipping is going to be and if they will ship a package as big as the bottom part of the front bench. If I get done early enough with work tomorrow I should be able to check, otherwise it won't be until next week.

Are you still interested at $100 plus whatever shipping comes to. I'm guessing shipping is going to be a fair amount.

I got done with work too late today to check on UPS. Have to do it next week.

Okay, finally got a chance to check with UPS. Yikes! $193.00 for just the seat bottom. Looking at 400 to 500 dollars in shipping.

Have to check Greyhound. Not sure if they would ship something that large.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back