Bench with floor shifter?

-

HemiPar

Reaction score
This is a little in the future for me but I''m wondering if any has pics of a bench seat int. with a floor shifter. I have the bench with fold down arm rest and like to keep it. but i would like a floor shifter. Any pics would be great. so i can start looking and saving my money for a shifter. thanks

Try & visualize the bench seat in there.... :-D

SANY0003-vi.jpg

I had a 12" Hurst shifter in there and I hated it. I installed this ski ploe, as some people have refered to it... and I should be good. I too have the fold down bench seat in my car and i think a stick with a bench is absolutely BITCHIN.

And no, I don't hit the dash in 1st & 3rd!

Hey fastback, that looks killer. but i am looking for auto shifter.
You know the "shifting without lifting" thing. but thanks for the visual.

I love the cup holder next to the Z-Gate !!!!!!!!!

I still think bench seat cars with floor shifters look bitchin! :cheers:

Thanks Larry, thats what I'm looking for. BTW I like the cup holder too. what/where did you come up with that?

The cup holder came from Walmart. It had a CD holder on it which I cut off so that it would fit on the transmission hump beside the shifter.

This is a little in the future for me but I''m wondering if any has pics of a bench seat int. with a floor shifter. I have the bench with fold down arm rest and like to keep it. but i would like a floor shifter. Any pics would be great. so i can start looking and saving my money for a shifter. thanks

1971 Duster with Cheetah SCS floor shifter. Bench seat. no arm rest.

driver interior 71 duster smaller.jpg

-
Back