Bench with fold down armrest?

-

Wilnutt

Reaction score
what did these come in??? all info would be greatly appreciated///

..curious on one for my 71 demon..if someone has one please make me aware..send pics and prices... :toothy7:

I know they were in 73 Dusters and Dart Sports as trim level F4

I'm looking for one as well for my 73 Dart Sport.

3 years ago I was looking for one too. There were actually A-Bodies in my local yards even then, but I never found one :(

Good luck on your search though. I always liked those :)

I'm gonna 'make' my own using bucket seats and a buddy seat from a 68 charger :D

(s'what the pics I saw of one looked like anyway)

My '75 Scamp came with it.

My 70 Duster has one, I'm probably going to switch to buckets when I get around to it but I think all you guys are just too far away to ship it if I did want to get rid of it.

Rob said:
My 70 Duster has one, I'm probably going to switch to buckets when I get around to it but I think all you guys are just too far away to ship it if I did want to get rid of it.

Well... I have a friend in Point Robert, WA

Here a pic of one in a 72 Demon.

72demon3a.jpg

Yup it looks pretty much like that, I don't think it's pleated though? My intention is to go to buckets but I don't want to sell the bench seat until I have some buckets and know that they fit. I'm still working on another car so I haven't even started on the Duster. When I know more I'll let you know, you may find something before then though.

Ive Got A 72 Scamp With The Bench, And The Fold Down Arm Rest, Looking For A Stock Green Steering Wheel For It Also.

I'm pretty sure they were available from 70 through 76. 70-72 were adjustable headrest,and after were integral headrest's. I'm looking for the adjustable headrest style for my Duster.

My 73 Swinger has the split bench with the fold down armrest. It has high backs on it, and hinge covers that's round at the top. I've looked around nobody repops these covers.

My 69 383-S four speed fastback has this option. I have the window sticker showing the option as well as video when the car was new showing the bench seat. It also has adjustable head rests. I had to have new covers made for them. The material didn't match perfectly but still looks good.
Rod

My 73 Duster 340-4spd has the high back split bench seat with center armrest. C4B5 is the code for mine I believe but I changed my interior to a two tone B5/white interior. :)

Duster interior drive side #1.jpg

Duster pass side interior #1.jpg

Duster front view #1.jpg

Those are the ones I have H22A4 except they were green, now black.
I'm looking for the tabs that go on the seat release (over the hinge cover). Anyone have any or know where I can get these?

whitey said:
Those are the ones I have H22A4 except they were green, now black.
I'm looking for the tabs that go on the seat release (over the hinge cover). Anyone have any or know where I can get these?

The chrome tabs for releasing the seat back? I saw a NOS pair on e-bay a couple of weeks ago... not sure if they sold....

well if anyone finds one for sale, that they're not wantin...and is useable (even if it had to be reupholstered) let me know please...thanks

I Have A Split Bench Seat With Fold Down Armrest And Adjustable Headrests That I Took Out Of A 72 Dart. I've Removed Cover From Bottom Bench As I Was Going To Recover The Seat But Stopped Cause I Finally Found The Seat I Really Wanted For My Car. The Backs Are Still Covered, The Frame And Springs Are Like Brand New Still Gloss Black No Rust At All. One Headrest Has A Wear Spot On One Side. I All So Have Two 7" Built In Headrest Backs For A Split Bench Seat With No Armrest.

-
Back