Bent Gaskets (11340G )

-

Cuda416

Reaction score
Ordered some 11340G gaskets from Holley which were stuffed into the box like this. It appears the material on the side I can see has small wrinkles in it. Is this something to worry about? Seems like the jackwad that packed them could have easily folded the other end (package top) and avoided this....

20230423_194937.jpg

Alright just wanted to make sure before I sent an email. Hopefully they'll respond fairly quickly.

Thanks for the input

I think if you send a photo showing that the top of the hang card could have been bent rather than the gasket they can't have much to say.

What do you expect from a kid only making $40 an hour. Just goes to show how common sense is a thing of the past.

Curved is one thing. But bent to the point that the actual gasket material is wrinkled is something else. I wouldn't chance it either. They should have been packaged better.

Alright just wanted to make sure before I sent an email. Hopefully they'll respond fairly quickly.

Thanks for the input
I was sent the wrong spline clutch disc from Holley, took a week to hear back from them and then another week for a refund.

-
Back