Best bang for my buck.

-

rbkt65

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I need a black dash pad for my 71 dart. Not thinking of an abs cover, but a real dash pad. I have googled it and have seen quite a few. Price seems to be all over, from 250.00 and up. Real world experience please. I know Classic Industries is a sponsor on here and I have looked at theirs. I do not need a show car one but a decent long lasting one. TIA.

I have a brand new one, I believe it is from OER. It’s black and was probably purchased in 2019. Still in all the plastic but it seems to be in fantastic shape and has held up really well… but it’s still wrapped in plastic and in the cardboard box lol. I’m not sure how it will last in the car, I assume very well since it will be sitting in the shop most of the time.

IMG_1530.jpeg

IMG_3689.jpeg

I recovered one myself years ago and it turned out good. I had less than fifty bucks in it. I got everything from a craft store in Macon. New foam, heavy duty vinyl and adhesive. It was a lot of labor but it looked good. I wish I had pictures, but all of those were in a box that my ex burned along with a lot of other sentimentally valuable and irreplaceable items.

I recovered one myself years ago and it turned out good. I had less than fifty bucks in it. I got everything from a craft store in Macon. New foam, heavy duty vinyl and adhesive. It was a lot of labor but it looked good. I wish I had pictures, but all of those were in a box that my ex burned along with a lot of other sentimentally valuable and irreplaceable items.
What ex?

-
Back