Best Brake related company for parts

-

nodemon

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
What is the best company for brake parts...someplace that knows Mopar inside and out, preferably.

Thanks.

Is this for a disc conversion?
or rebuild of the drum brakes?

Is this for a disc conversion?
or rebuild of the drum brakes?
Possibly rebuild of MC.. I pulled mine off to clean it up and replace firewall gasket. The kit I got from DMT didn't have everything to match what came off...plus, there's a rubber grommet / seal that looks like it sits in a recessed area where the pushrod goes that was in really bad condition. Nobody has been able to identify what it is based on pictures I took. I'm having a hard time thinking it's this difficult to figure it out, but I've searched and can't exactly tell either.

20231013_114013~4.jpg

20231013_114013~3.jpg

Mancini has brake stuff...Id ditch the OEM and go to the newer aliuminum Master cylinder. OEM leaks and ruins the paint on the firewall and floor board. If that is not an issue then yes go OEM/Rebuild etc.

Mancini has brake stuff...Id ditch the OEM and go to the newer aliuminum Master cylinder. OEM leaks and ruins the paint on the firewall and floor board. If that is not an issue then yes go OEM/Rebuild etc.

I had that problem with my OEM MC, realized it was coming from the cap so I bent the retainer more to hold the cap on tighter and it no longer leaks.

-
Back