BEST carpenter / woodworking video ever

-
**** that's nothing back in the 70's I was building houses topless with my way to short cutoff jeans!:lol:
good thing they didnt have youtube back then, or youd have a bunch of overweight soccer moms watching your channel

I think I'd rather watch her get her ponytail wound up in a spinning drill than watch that clickbaity crap.

Watching stuff like this is going to the buffet to just look at the food.

I think I'd rather watch her get her ponytail wound up in a spinning drill than watch that clickbaity crap.

Watching stuff like this is going to the buffet to just look at the food.
My grandmother used to always say "it doesn't matter where you work up an appetite, as long ad you come home for dinner"

I don't get it... I watched it 12 times too :lol: :lol:

My grandmother used to always say "it doesn't matter where you work up an appetite, as long ad you come home for dinner"

I'm just curious if you've done a 23&me lately...:poke:

I'm just curious if you've done a 23&me lately...:poke:
That's the DNA thing right?

No need to, we got a little bit of royalty in our blood line, so I got my lineage back to 23

Having said all that, I've seen enough episodes of Dateline to know it's a bad idea to enter my DNA into a database that government stooges looking for a fall guy have access to

Makes no difference, if they want to destroy you they just hack you and download kiddie **** :realcrazy:
Of course, if you actually shower with your underage daughter they'll turn a blind eye, provided you live in a pretty white house

-
Back